maandag 3 november 2008

Been a long time....

So finally, I found some time to work on the blog again. Its been a whole month!

Vicky grew heaps ! She's finally accepted by her 2 big brothers and she's part of the gang now. Terrorising my feet when I try to sleep... I guess that why god invented water pistols.. * evil*

What has happened the last month... Eva quit her job... And is applying for a new one tomorrow. My car is finally in storage so I can FINALLY work on it. Been a long time...

Further, we sent out 2 gift packages to our friends/relatives in Canada.. I hope they get them soon. I wish I could track them but the guys at the post office lied to me AGAIN... Yeah sure you can use track and trace on these packages, no problem.. Well maybe I'm a computer n00b but nothing works. Not even the almight Google could help me. So note to self, never listen to post office dudes!

Another highlight! Less then 2 months left and theeeen... DISNEY!! We're going to Disney in Paris on Eva's bday.. After that, 2 days of Paris. Looking forward to.. Hope we have nice dry weather.... Snow would be cool aswell but we'll have to see...

And now, without further ado...

Pics!!!




3 opmerkingen:

Karatje zei

I'm so happy to see that your new kitty reads our Blog!!

She is SO CUTE...looks like a wee bit of a stinker-tje!!

Karatje zei

Pakje ontvangen. Harstikke...harstikke leuk. Helemaal niet verwacht. Drop is volgens mij al op, boekjes zijn erg leuk, en de sinter klaas snoep goed is altijd een hit.

Harm and Eva zei

Ofcourse she reads your blog what do you think! You need to teach them at young age ;)

Good that you received the gift pack..I dont think Scott and Tess got theirs yet... Can't be long now :)