After we left Disney we went to Paris for 2,5 days. It was very nice but cold! Of course we saw everything a tourist needs to see and I made picture of it.
I got a lovely blue bag from Nafnaf, I just love it, it's so 'Sex and the City'.
Well, the pictures...
The notre dame, very beautiful..
I got a lovely blue bag from Nafnaf, I just love it, it's so 'Sex and the City'.
Well, the pictures...
No clue what it is but I know my parents are in front of the picture ;)
yes, I know it's the eiffeltower.
The Christmas tree in La Fayette

1 opmerking:
Looks like you all had a great time in Paris! Kara and I loved Paris as well. Doesn't it suck having your birthday so close to x-mas? Oh well, we'll just have to deal with it I guess.
Een reactie posten