donderdag 12 maart 2009

58 days, and counting!


So, another day gone.. I played Football Manager 09 ( my new addiction ) Waaaaay to long yesterday. With the result of a very tiring day at work. So here I am, yawing, and writing you this blog. Hoping someone would read it.... 

So, what else is new...

This weekend I'm going to fix the Audi together with Khalid... Change suspension arm for a new one and the downpipe of the exhaust developed a leak.. After that a b-day of Maria, she's turning 59 MEANING she's still 58 today :) ) and sunday, hopefully, time to work on my own rust bucket.

So here are the facts related to 58 :)

Ok, I checked and Wikipedia has let me down, again...  Tomorrow my sidekick Eva will be taking over the responsibility to inform you of our extremely exciting lifes. I will resume normal regular service on Satuday..

Till that time, try to keep yourselves enjoyed with the site of the week!







Geen opmerkingen: