Also! We are now definitly planning on going to Call Gary ( ok ok ok I know its Calgary ) in January. Just to see what its like, chat up with all the fantastic people there and just enjoy Canada ones again. What a culture shock its been to go back to Holland!
Although Scott and Tessa will both be at work by then we still have Kara to nag since she's still on mat leave! She better be ready for us :) I cant wait to see how the kids are doing, get endless Dairy Queen with Scott ( mmmm Oreo Earthquake YES PLEASE with extra extra stuffing! )
Whats on the schedule for this week. Foodwise, not a lot, Eva has started her diet last week so I'm on an extra snack diet myself :) oh the horror!! Further I have to get all the parts together for the car, enjoy the sunshing, go play soccer tonight , go to the gym tomorrow AND make a start with Kara's website.
Well thats it for now, duty is calling. Keep an eye on Facebook and this place!

Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten