maandag 20 juli 2009

A blog a day keeps the doctor away

So! Been a while. Canada was great ( duh ) !

I had a game weekend last weekend , meaning playing computer games trough the whole weekend. Wasnt that bad! Had a good time and little sleep.

Now, since some of you already know we already booked for Canada. December 22nd is the date. Comes down to 153 days. To celebrate this fact Eva and I came up with a Canada represent idea! Ralph, Kara, Tessa and Scott all sent us Canada themed " tattoo's ". I, bad ass that I am, will have a Canada tattoo on me till we get there. They will all be on different spots on my body and only one at a time. I had a I love Canada one on my chest for 4 days so I should be good.

We also got our gift pack from Scott and Tess last week. 2 huge towels, slippers, Canada photobook, tattoo's and some other stuff! Thanks guys!

Holiday to Turkey in a few weeks!

Geen opmerkingen: