dinsdag 16 februari 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1. Snow..... for three months now... We are starting to look like Canada more and more. This is not fun anymore.
They predict we are going to have 6 degrees on friday. Let's hope it stays that way.

2. I don't like Harm.... He's going to New York in april. That's like.... mean! I want to go there!

3. I have spoiled co-workers.. I gave them muffins so much lately. They are kind of sad when I didn't made some.

4. I love long weekends. Since I have my current job I'm off every other friday.

5. I have to admit. I start to like my job now. I was shocked when I started it. Since I'm not educated as a secretary it was complicated to start with, especially because there was no one that could explain it to me.

6. Song of the week: One republic - all the right moves.

7. I bought 30 puzzles last week. What can I say, it was a deal! I bought them on 'marktplaats' the dutch version of 'ebay'.

8.
Picture of the week. Before I even knew Mo I took this picture. The first one with all my horses on it. Now I have to take another picture with all of my horses.


9. I suprised Harm for valentines day... We decided not to do anything about it.. but I didn't like the thought of that.

10. Harm and I like watching Jon and Kate. She's extremely busy! It's a good thing they broke up. They are still broken up right? Since we are watching it on Travel and Living and they are not a big thing in Holland.

Geen opmerkingen: