dinsdag 6 april 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1. Let me start by saying that I looooovvvveee this sunshine. It's 18 degrees here now and sunny. Let the spring begin!

2. I just got home from a 2,5 hour ride on Mo. Together with Tweety and a friend we went to the Vlietlanden. A recreational park. With this weather we had lots of fun. Mo was busy and I have the blisters to prove that. Haha. She is not a lazy Irish Cob like most of them. I'm still sure I found my dream horse.

3. Harm got home from NY today. I haven't seen him jet cause he had to go working right away. I guess he had fun and... I survived sleeping alone for 4 nights! But I'm really happy I'm going to see him in about 45 minutes :D

4. Easter has come and go. I celebrated it at my parents place were my brother and his wife and kids came to. We had an awesome brunch. It was jammie!! Haha.

5. I had a nice surprise for Harm when he got back, he hasn't seen it jet and to be honest neither did I.... What could it be?

6. I really enjoy reading Kara's blog everyday. It's something I look forward to at the end of the day. Keep up the good work!

7. Don't you just like having a 5 day weekend? I took friday off, monday we were off anyway because of easter and I took today off to... Now 2 days of work and the weekend can start again. Next week i'm going back to my 5 day working week.

8. Time flies by! It's allready 4 months since we left from Canada. It feels like a couple of weeks.

9. I enjoy collecting cooking books... I really do. But that's a problem... It makes paying attention for what I eat pretty difficult.

10... I should start taking english lessons again....

2 opmerkingen:

Scott & Tessa zei

godd job surviving without Harm...distance does make the heart grow fonder! I can't believe it's been 4 months since you left here!!

Scott & Tessa zei

Time for a new post!!!