zaterdag 10 juli 2010

a long long time ago, I can still remember....

Yes, I know. Apart from Harm's curious message (miles? euro? litre?) nothing really happend on this blog.

That has a reason. Lots happend outside of this blog!

Where to start?

1. The heat in Holland. OMFG! I'm used to a lot, and I can handle a lot. But having almost 3 weeks of 30 degrees is getting enoying! If I could, I would swim all day.
But.. then the horses would be to warm and I think that's sad! So during the weekend's I'm mostly at the farm washing them.
Other bad things about these temperatures are flies...


Tweet has a bigger problem with flies... so we have a bigger solution.

An horse burka! :D

Today Harm and I made a sprinkler system in the field so they can choose what to do.

2. Then we have soccer and the world champignonship! We are doing amazing and end up in the finals... how did we get there? I haven't seen a decent match and yes, I watched them all.
Last time we watched at my parent's place. My mom had a lot of fun with my 'beessie'.. an stuffed animal you can buy at the Albert Heijn....





3. The horses have been in Wassenaar for almost 2 months. Although I like the stables there I really had it. Going there everyday, not deciding how long they stay outside, not being able to go there in the evening. Things that start to irritate me after a while. All that made us come back to Leidschendam before they were done here. The problem now? We don't have any grass.. but since it hasn't rained for 3 weeks it's not so different with fields that had grass..


4. My Iphone broke down... and that joke cost me 275 euro.. AUW! The charger systeem broke and apparantly you can not use your warranty for that. Well, at least I have an Iphone back now.


5. Yeah! We/I received a package from Canada, stuffed with dippies and BENEFIT! Life is goooooood! Thanks ladies!


6. You know what else is awesome? WE HAVE BENEFIT IN THE HAGUE! I went there last sunday, offcourse it's not as big as in Calgary, but the essentials are there :D

7. Right now.. an huge amount of bad weather is coming up..


All the positives a big negatives for me. Yes, it's good for the ground/grass/trees/flowers that we get rain... It's not so good for me. I'm always afraid the lighting is going to strike at the farm..
Also..
http://www.nu.nl/binnenland/2289869/knmi-waarschuwt-extreem-weer.html
http://www.nu.nl/binnenland/2289566/hete-dag-afgesloten-met-fikse-onweersbuien.html
I'd rather had a normal evening with rain...

8. 6 weeks ago, for the first time in 10 years... I fell of Tweety... we jumped. Or actually. I jumped. Tweety stopped right in front of the jump. Haha, it was funny though. I was wearing my safety cloting so it was oke.

I probably missed a lot of things.. thing is. I cannot really concentrate now because of the thunder and lightning..

Geen opmerkingen: