Since my birthday is on the 26th of December but I didn't wanted to celebrate it in Holland we went to Disney. We were there for 2,5 days and it was awesome!
Newport bay club was our hotel and it's a great hotel.
Disney was amazing again! There were a couple of new attractions like Tower of Terror(from the movie the twilight zone) and Crushcoaster (NEMO!!!). They were very good!
Ofcourse I still love 'big thunder mountain' and 'rock and rollercoaster starring Aerosmith' they're just the best!
Space mountain 2 was good to, I've never been in Space Mountain 1 but now I regret that.
Newport bay club was our hotel and it's a great hotel.
Disney was amazing again! There were a couple of new attractions like Tower of Terror(from the movie the twilight zone) and Crushcoaster (NEMO!!!). They were very good!
Ofcourse I still love 'big thunder mountain' and 'rock and rollercoaster starring Aerosmith' they're just the best!
Space mountain 2 was good to, I've never been in Space Mountain 1 but now I regret that.
A couple of pictures!

3 opmerkingen:
Very cool place! We will have to check it out some time. Maybe when Hayden is a little older, and the baby has been born and has grown up a bit.
Looks cold, but still looks like you had fun! Nice to spend your birthday in Disney, hey? Glad you guys had a good time!!
It was really really cold.. I was wearing 5 layers of clothes, double pants, thermosocks and was still freezing.. Was worth it though, thinking about going back somewhere in August, interested? ;)
Een reactie posten