.... live from holland.
Since I love reading Kara’s ten on Tuesday I thought I could start one too.
So here we go!
- This year we had a record amount of snow in Holland. Not only the amount but also the time it stayed here...... 6!!!! weeks!! I love snow... but not when I have horses. So I’m quite happy it’s gone now. But we have nice pictures of it!

- I bought Miss Mo a new saddle!! It’s called a barefoot cheyenne drytex and it’s very comfortable for Mo as it is for me. So now I’m waiting for it to arrive. Waiting is ennoying!

- A dutch group has a new song that I just love. For the dutchies - people who speak Dutch; Jurk – zou zo graag.

- I love taking long showers.. I know it’s bad for the enviroment but I can’t help it. Just sitting there, warming up. It’s sooooo nice!
- Last week I thought about taking new pictures from the cats. The only ones we have are with a ugly background or they don’t look charming at all! Why can I take nice pictures of other people’s animals but can’t take nice pictures of the cats I know best..

- I feel old... Yes, I know I’m only 23, but I life a grown up life for three years now... I would really like it to just hang out on school, don’t have to do laundry, don’t have to cook, don’t have to think about what I’m going to eat next week. A well, as long as I can still act like a 12 year old with friends I’m going to be okay.
- I’m wearing make-up! Yes, after a long time of just using mascara and eyeliner, Kara got me to start wearing make-up. And it’s pretty easy actually. Plus... my mom loves it! She is saying that everytime she sees me..
- We really need to develop pictures taken in Canada in the holiday. I’m saying that for 2 weeks now and it’s getting ennoying. I know there are pictures in there I just really like... no, not the one Kara put on her blog... me being santa when I just woke up.

- I would like to do a 101/1001... that’s a Dutch thing I think. You make 101 targets for yourself (go on a holiday to New York, finish your studie etc) and you are supposed to finish those in a 1001 days... Am I brave enough for that? And do I know a 101 targets? I’m a happy person already
- Last one! This was pretty funny actually! Sooooo, 1 of my targets is going to be: keep your blog up to date!!

1 opmerking:
I'm so proud of you....wearing makeup AND doing 10 on Tuesday! I loved reading your "10" and I should have the goal to keep it up EVERY Tuesday too :)
Een reactie posten