dinsdag 2 februari 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1. Week number 9 with snow... Yes, you read that correctly. We have had 8,5 weeks with snow this winter. And it's not even spring so a lot of winter is still ahead of us...
I'm curious what's going to happen the next few months.

2. Does anyone knows how much fun it is to make cupcakes!! It's so much fun!!! I've made cherry-chocolat-whipped cream cupcakes and oreo cupcakes now and they all were awesome.


3. This weekend we are going to Friesland.... I've never been there yet for real. Just to pick something up. So I wonder how it's like. I'll let you know!

4. Did I tell anyone I'm hungry? Waiting for Harm to get home. Why does he have to work so far away?

5. I need to read more. I have like 20 books that still need to be read. I need more time!!

6. Song of the week: One republic- All the right moves.. Harm doesn't like it. I do! But it looks like a song I used to know. But... what song was it?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrOeGCJdZe4


7. I need to update my ipod and iphone. I don't have any recent songs on them. The newest ones are from august 2009.. Oepsie!

8. Horse news: I bought myself a new hat. So now I'm safe on my horse now... And that's a good thing cause Mo is pretty exited lately... o yeah, and strong. Like.. really strong.. Why did I buy a big horse?
No. I love her. And now she is extra cool.


9. Our commercials on tv are so long. I can listen to All the right moves 2 times....

10. I have another new addiction. Except for baking cupcakes. Buying covers for my Iphone...

3 opmerkingen:

Scott & Tessa zei

nice hat!! can you bring us some cupcakes???

Harm zei

For a certain " donation" we can deliver these cupcakes TO YOUR DOOR for no extra charge.

Karatje zei

Cool iPhone case...it's like a turquoise Burberry plaid! Yummmmmy cupcakes....I'll save you one from Olivia's party :)