dinsdag 9 maart 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1. Strange, strange country. We had sun al week and weekend... and then you wake up on monday morning. And yes.... there is snow.. again. Thank god it's gone allready and the sun has returned. I still don't trust the weather.

2. Tessa asked me what kind of tattoo I want to get.
Well. I made a rough version. But something like this.. only the lines. Simpel but beautiful. One has more hairs than the other, just like Mo and Tweet.


3. We had a visitor at work a couple of minutes ago...




4. Last weekend I started to put stones in our garden. We have a small part in front of our house that we don't really use. The last owners before our family left some stones behind, and I'm putting them on the ground.. I show a picture here when I'm done.

5. Cause it was such a nice weather last weekend I took some pictures from the horse with my camera.

One dirty and tired horse (she went on a long ride)

One hairy horse

One horse that doesn't know what he should think of my camera.

And one tiny horse.

6. They are building a new building at the place I work.. That's all nice and stuff. But! they are removing all the trees now, and that makes a lot of noise. That's going to be fun when they actually start building in the summer. I think I don't even hear my phone by then.

7. I love it when Eddy sleeps against me at night. He snuggels in on my pillow against my nek and purrs real hard. So cute.

8. Everytime I look at Vicky I'm suprised at how small she is. She has a lot of hairs but is almost half the size Stiggy is. She is almost 2 now... and a real girl. Haha.


9. I'm hungry... should have a lunchbreak soon I guess. Haha.

10. Last week the new covers for my phone arrived at our place. I have a cover for pretty much every outfit I have. Haha.

2 opmerkingen:

Scott & Tessa zei

I like the tatoo..it is simple and very nice! Are you coming here to get it done?

Eef zei

Think so. Haha, good reason to come there!