It makes a lot of ennoying sounds and I hear the building hurting... there are coming scary sounds from the walls and ceiling.


2. We have baby's! No not Harm and me but on the farm! Goats, lots and lots of goats.Or ar least 5. And we are expecting a lot more. They are soooo cute! You never want them to get bigger.

3. I love watching houses for sale on the internet. Dream how our life could be and how our house is going to look like. Tonight I talked on the phone with my mom for over an hour just about houses on the internet.
I want a bath, 3 rooms at least and something to sit outside. I would like a place where to put my bike and christmas stuff...
4. Sometimes my work is so funny. Althought it's a hard world with a lot of really bad things. Clients make funny situations to. You have to laugh sometimes!
5. I need to iron.. Bad time. But every evening I find a reason not to. I promise, tomorrow I'm going to iron.. I think.
6. My mom is getting 60 in about 1.5 hours! She doesn't look a day over 40.... don't you think so?
7. Why do our cats like to eat everything I eat? I think they are spoiled to the bone.
8. Harm is seriously thinking about selling the MR2.. Although I have 1 really bad memory about that car (someone allready found a weel somewhere in England?) I still love it and it sort of hurts thinking about selling it. But I have to accept it. It's Harm's car.
9. Since a couple of weeks I'm washing my hair in the morning. And allthough I'm not a morning person, I like it!
I get up waaaaaay to early, get showered, get dressed, eat, watch TV, do my make-up and dry my hair. And then I still have lots of time left to get to work..
10. It's so much fun to watch Jon & Kate plus 8. When they say: 'I know we are never going to break up'... are you sure? Cause I heard something else..

Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten