So, today. After Eva's first day of work. Paul ringed us up to ask if we were interested in some go karting. DUH! So tonight we went go-karting with Paul, Maaike, us 2 and some other guys. Ofcourse the first heat was mine, with a 1:14. Maaike got 3rd in the second heat with a 1:16 and I got first in the 3rd heat with a 1:13.825.
Eva didnt do to well but she was unlucky of having 2 bad karts. I got the same kart in the second heat and see what it got me. A lousy 1:16. Oh well, she'll take revenge next time since normally she is just behind me!
So tomorrow finally its time for fitness and indoor soccer. Been a long long time! The week befor we went to Canada was the last time so that makes it what, a month?
I hope I dont have to much muscle ache tomorrow but who knows...
Anyway, off to bed. Cya later !
- Harm
maandag 25 augustus 2008
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)

Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten