zondag 31 augustus 2008

Weekend...

Well today is Eva's first weekend of work.. She's on a 12 day shift now, see how it goes... That leaves me alone in the house! So last night I called Scotty to configure his Wii for some online Guitar Hero action. He wasnt in, so I left a message and they left a message on my Facebook. So tonight, its going dooooown!

So in a bit I better do some gardening cuz it looks like I'm living in the Amazone atm, put the MR2 in a different position cuz its getting in the way and do the litterboxes. ( sjeesj this blog seems desperate ! ) Then later tonight dinner at Wout and Maria for some good old Soto.

Then next week... Work work work... Later that week Mario's b-day, and going to visit some friends of my parents. I'll try to post some more pics on this blog cuz this isnt really appealing is it!

Ok, try to enjoy some of the nice weather we still got left.

- Harm

Geen opmerkingen: