dinsdag 26 augustus 2008

My time!

Harm is gone for the night to go to play soccer and stuff, every tuesday night so the house is mine. *muhahahaha*.
Really exciting! Well not really. Just replaced the light bulb, did the litterbox and a couple off small things. Now I'm watching a movie, just have no idea which one. Doesn't matter.

Oe! I made a awesome sandwich voor myself. With mayo, bacon, lettuce, tomato (yeah, sounds like a BLT), smoked chicken, egg, cheese and ( oe, what's the english word for it, the same as Dutch?) avocado. Really really good!!! Looking forward for my next tuesday. Haha.

My first 2 days were great! The boss is really a lot off fun and the job is nice. Like it this far. Just hope they like me too. Would be nice to work there for a long time so keep your fingers crossed for the time being. I wish I took another tattoo when I was in Calgary, because today I heard that there is no problem with having a tattoo at my new job! :-O Everybody has them, sort off.

Like Harm I'm missing Canada a lot too. The space, the mountains, the people, it's way better than Holland. But well, maybe in a couple off years.

Well that's it for now. I know there are a lot of wrong words and sentences but i'm trying hard not to make them. Just live with it ;)

Love,

Eva

Geen opmerkingen: