dinsdag 26 januari 2010

ten on tuesday

1. My new saddle has come in! And it's comfy! We look pretty cool right now.


2. Holland is doing strange things... It's snowing... again! And the temp is -15 yesterday and today. We got used to a cold temperatuur in Canada. But I don't really like it for Holland. Hope we hit spring soon!
This photo I took riding on Mo this weekend.


3. Last time I forgot to tell something.... I've gotten blond...sort of. I just wanted something else and I got that.


4. I'm boring... probably right now but also in real life... I just love puzzeling. I'm doing a christmas version now. Since we still (or again) have snow I'm allowed to make that puzzle.

5. I drove the MR2 today and will drive the MR2 tomorrow. Since the garage were it stood is going to be broken down I decided it can better be out on time. So I took it out today (it's a 2 minute walk from my work). And took it to work... the clients thought it was a Lamborgini.. yeah right!

6. Ajax won from AZ ( Harm just mentioned it)

7. My mom and I cleaned up my old stuff... I put it away in the garage. And since that's going to be taken down, it moved to our house.
It's sooo funny seeing all your kids stuff back. Agenda's from high school and cd from '95. Cleopatra, coming at ya!

8. My little baby was in heat. Yes, while I'm writing this, Vicky was in heat.. and she was funny!

9. I had an awesome weekend!! Just relaxed a lot, went to the horses for 9 hours in two days... I love those kind of weekends. Now I just need to work for 2 days and it's weekend again!

10. I like going to bed early... Just get a lot of sleep and wake up well rested. So I'm going to do that now. See you next week!

2 opmerkingen:

Karatje zei

check out the great new 'do and your beautiful makeup, you pretty girl :)

Scott & Tessa zei

You look gorgeous!! Love the new hair...very sassy!!