dinsdag 2 maart 2010

ten on tuesday

1. Sun!!!! Does anyone from Holland remember what it is? Cause we have it back now!! Jeeeej! So everyday, when I'm done working. I go walking with the horses. That's a nice thing to forget about work.

2. The frontwindow of the MR2 broke...... finally the thing was completed and working properly then that happenend. I guess it's cursed!

3. I admit it, I want another tattoo... I kind of know how I want it to be, now I need someone that understands what I need and can put it on..... ow, yeah, and on what part of my body.

4. We went looking for a house on saturday..... It's not exactly what we want. I think I'm really picky.. Someone knows a nice house for not to much money. :P

5. Today I did something nice for myself... I bought tupperware! I was/am still using the cheap shitty stuff. And they don't work/close anymore. Tomorrow they are coming in. Exciting!!

6. We are watching Harry Potter a lot lately.. Harm doesn't like Harry Potter, so he says..... we watched 4 in 5 days.... Tonight we wanted to watch Harry Potter, the order of the feniks, but the shop that sold it to me put the wrong DVD in it. We only have the extras now.. that's not what I wanted.. So we have to wait... Sorry Harm!

7. I like doing friendly stuff. Making clients happy by taking them to the horses, or, when they are not able to go to the farm, take the horses to work. The smile and reactions on clients faces are awesome!

8. This week my new covers from my phone are coming in... I don't even now what I ordered. Hahaha.

9. Weeks and months go by sooooo fast! It's march allready. It feels like it's still january. It's because of our strange winter I guess.

10. I noticed I need animals around me. I don't feel happy when I didn't have contact with animals. They make you happy, let you forget about lots of things and just show you the good in life...

2 opmerkingen:

Scott & Tessa zei

I agree with the animals thing...if we are stressed Lucy will sit with us for like 5 Minutes and purr like crazy and snuggle in...before you know...stress is gone! I would love to be closer to you even to just spend time with you and your horses...I love horses...
What tatoo are you getting?

Karatje zei

Gia misses your snuggles too :)